Sunday 9 October 2011

I recently moved to the countryside and I try to make the most of the amazing landscape around me. I go for walks round my area regularly and take some photos of whatever attracts my eye.


This silhouette shot makes me think about Halloween. I particularly like how the shapes of the branches are so intricate.


 I took a shot of this bark because I really liked the quality of the colours and how they really represent autumn and winter.


This is a more linear silhouette shot. I think the big tree in the middle breaks the photo up a bit and makes it more interesting.


I took a photo of this bark because the shape was so odd and mangled.






I edited a photo of some more silhouette shots I took, I wanted to see what kind of atmosphere changed when the colours were inversed. I used Fotoflexer and found that blue made the photo less eerie but created a colder atmosphere whereas the red changed the mood to make it hotter and more mysterious.


A country lane in Market Harborough.


This is my favourite photo of them all, I will be creating a project on this photo.

Happy blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment